£307.00 exc Vat £368.40 inc Vat
The Yealink T56A is an easy-to-use smart media phone. Ideal for business professionals, this device features a large 7″ colour touch-screen enabling users to enjoy productivity enhancing visual communication along with an enriched HD audio experience.
Based on Android’s 5.1.1 operating system, the T56A features integrated WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR along with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and more, including support for third-party applications.
- 7″ 1024 x 600 colour touch screen display
- Operates on Android 5.1.1
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording and headsets
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Support for up to 16 SIP accounts
- Opus Codec Support
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Paperless label design
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- Data import/export via Bluetooth, email etc.
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Supports up to 3 EXP50 expansion modules
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- 5-way conferencing
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- 27 one-touch DSS keys
- 8 feature keys
- Certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
- Wall mountable
- Lifetime Warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s305 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow