£307.00 exc Vat £368.40 inc Vat
The Yealink T56A is an easy-to-use smart media phone. Ideal for business professionals, this device features a large 7″ colour touch-screen enabling users to enjoy productivity enhancing visual communication along with an enriched HD audio experience.
Based on Android’s 5.1.1 operating system, the T56A features integrated WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR along with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and more, including support for third-party applications.
- 7″ 1024 x 600 colour touch screen display
- Operates on Android 5.1.1
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording and headsets
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Support for up to 16 SIP accounts
- Opus Codec Support
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Paperless label design
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- Data import/export via Bluetooth, email etc.
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Supports up to 3 EXP50 expansion modules
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- 5-way conferencing
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- 27 one-touch DSS keys
- 8 feature keys
- Certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
- Wall mountable
- Lifetime Warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.