£168.00 exc Vat £201.60 inc Vat
The Yealink T52S is an easy to use business media phone with a 2.8″ colour screen. Ideal for busy executives and professionals, this device features Yealink’s optima HD voice technology and Opus audio codec meaning it delivers superb audio quality and crystal-clear voice communication.
With various advanced features such as Gigabit Ethernet technology, built-in Bluetooth and an integrated USB 2.0 port, the T52S offers a high quality IP phone with an enhanced user experience.
- 2.8″ 320 x 240 pixel backlit colour display
- Built-in Bluetooth 2.0
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording and headsets
- WiFi available with the use of the WF40 dongle
- Support for up to 12 SIP accounts
- Opus Codec Support
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Paperless label design
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Supports up to 3 EXP50 expansion modules
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- 3-way conferencing
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- 8 programmable line keys with LED which can be programmed for up to 21 features (3 page view)
- Certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
- Wall mountable
- Lifetime Warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow