£268.00 exc Vat £321.60 inc Vat
Yealink’s T48S IP phone offers a dynamic business communications solution for executives and professionals. Complete with Gigabit Ethernet technology and a large touch screen, this device offers a feature-rich option. With support for a variety of accessories including: EHS adaptor, BT40 USB dongle and WF40 Wi-Fi USB dongle, the T48S can be easily connected to wireless networks and a wide range of wired headsets including the Yealink YHS32.
The phone features 10 customisable buttons each with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information (switch between 3 pages for up to 27 buttons in total) the labels are shown on the phones digital display meaning no more messy paper inserts.
For users who need to handle a high volume of calls, this phone is compatible with Yealink’s EXP40 expansion module, with support for up to 6 modules, users can add up to 240 extra customisable keys to their phone.
Acting as a replacement for the T48GN model, the T48S offers a more enhanced performance with added extras such as Opus Codec support and a faster, more responsive interface.
- Elegant design
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- Large 7″ 800 x 480-pixel colour touchscreen display with backlight
- Screen saver
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 3-way conference call
- phone lock for privacy protection
- Optima HD voice: combination of wideband technology (G.722) and Best-in-class system design
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Compatible with the WF40 USB dongle
- 2xRJ45 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded, DECT and bluetooth headsets
- USB port (supports Bluetooth headset via USB dongle)
- EHS headset support
- Supports up to 6 Yealink EXP40 expansion modules (Up to 240 extra customisable keys)
- Wall mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Lifetime Warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and ManagementThe Cisco SPA 303 uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s305 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCSangoma IP phones can be quickly and easily set-up to work out-of-the-box when used with FreePBX and PBXact UC systems. The redirection server automatically points the phones to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration, enabling you to easily control the phones settings through Sangoma's Endpoint Manager software, which is automatically enabled when using any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow