£120.00 exc Vat £144.00 inc Vat
The Yealink T42S is a feature-rich SIP phone with Gigabit Ethernet pass through, superb audio quality and a rich visual experience. Acting as a replacement for the T42GN, the T42S offers a better overall performance with a faster, more responsive interface, an all-new USB port and Opus Codec support. Boasting unparalleled functionality and expansibility, the T42S comes ready for future Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB recording features.
- Elegant design
- Support for up to 12 SIP accounts
- Opus Codec Support
- USB 2.0
- 2.7″ 192×64-pixel 4-level greyscale graphical LCD with backlight
- Local phone book with up to 300 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 6 memory soft keys (3 pages up to 15 buttons) with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information
- 3-way conference call
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Paperless label design
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
- EHS headset support
- Wall mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Lifetime Warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset