£120.00 exc Vat £144.00 inc Vat
The Yealink T42S is a feature-rich SIP phone with Gigabit Ethernet pass through, superb audio quality and a rich visual experience. Acting as a replacement for the T42GN, the T42S offers a better overall performance with a faster, more responsive interface, an all-new USB port and Opus Codec support. Boasting unparalleled functionality and expansibility, the T42S comes ready for future Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB recording features.
- Elegant design
- Support for up to 12 SIP accounts
- Opus Codec Support
- USB 2.0
- 2.7″ 192×64-pixel 4-level greyscale graphical LCD with backlight
- Local phone book with up to 300 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 6 memory soft keys (3 pages up to 15 buttons) with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information
- 3-way conference call
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Paperless label design
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
- EHS headset support
- Wall mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Lifetime Warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCSangoma IP phones can be quickly and easily set-up to work out-of-the-box when used with FreePBX and PBXact UC systems. The redirection server automatically points the phones to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration, enabling you to easily control the phones settings through Sangoma's Endpoint Manager software, which is automatically enabled when using any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow