£66.00 exc Vat £79.20 inc Vat
The T40G offers users an affordable, feature-rich SIP deskphone with a host of advanced capabilities. With support for up to 3 SIP accounts and 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports for high-speed connectivity, the T40G is an ideal entry-level phone for business users.
Featuring a backlit graphical LCD display and Opus codec support, the T40G has superb audio quality and a rich visual experience. Thanks to its paperless design, it has 3 programmable memory keys for your own customisation, plus 3-way conferencing, BLF’s and an intuitive user interface.
- Up to 3 SIP accounts
- 2.3″ 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Opus Codec Support
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 3 programmable line keys with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information
- Paperless label design
- 3-way conference call
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
- EHS headset support
- Wall mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) – Requires purchase of additional handset
- Lifetime Warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s300 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow