£157.00 exc Vat £188.40 inc Vat
The T29GN is an executive IP phone which supports up to 16 SIP accounts and has a built in two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch. This phone offers a high resolution TFT colour display and Optima HD technology delivering a rich visual and audio experience along with a very user friendly interface. There is support for corded, bluetooth (requires BT40) or wireless/DECT headsets supporting EHS (requires EHS36 adaptor).
- 4″ x 3″ TFT-LCD with 16.7M colours
- 16 SIP accounts
- Two-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE support
- Zero touch secure provisioning
- Supports Dual-colour LEDs (red/green) for line status information (BLF)
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Wireless with EHS support (via EHS36)
- Bluetooth (requires BT40 Bluetooth dongle)
- Wall mountable (requires wall mount bracket)
- IPv6 support
- Paperless design
- Zero-touch provisioning
- Lifetime Warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s305 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow