£107.00 exc Vat £128.40 inc Vat
The T27G is a highly featured IP desk phone which supports up to 6 SIP accounts and comes complete with 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports for high-speed connectivity. This phone offers a large backlit display and Optima HD technology delivering a rich visual and audio experience.
The T27G has adopted a paperless design, it has 7 programmable memory keys each with an on screen label and dual-colour LED for line status information. There are 3 pages for up to 21 keys in total, for users requiring access to even more feature keys the T27G supports up to 6 EXP20 expansion keypad modules for up to 228 additional keys.
- 3.66″ (240 x 120 pixels) graphical backlit LCD
- Dual 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port
- PoE support
- 6 SIP user accounts
- 7 programmable keys with LED indication (3 page view for a total of 21 keys)
- Paperless design
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Wall mountable (requires wall mount bracket)
- IPv6 support
- USB 2.0 port
- Compatible with up to six EXP20 Expansion Modules
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Wireless with EHS support (via EHS36)
- Colour: Black
- Zero touch secure provisioning
- Lifetime Warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow