£58.00 exc Vat £69.60 inc Vat
The Yealink T21PN is an entry-level IP phone, with a large 132 x 64 pixel graphical LCD display showing 5-lines of clear data which offers a smooth user experience.
The T21PN has dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated PoE, ideal for extended network use. This phone is very cost-effective and powerful IP solution, which helps to maximise productivity in both small and large office environments.
- 2 SIP Accounts
- 132×64 graphical LCD Display
- 2 Programmable Keys with LED indicators
- Power over Ethernet or via PSU (available to buy separately)
- 3 Way Conference Calls
- Personal Ringtones and Voicemail
- Call Hold, Waiting and Transfer
- IPv6, Open VPN support
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
- Wall mountable
- Lifetime Warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s305 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset