£50.00 exc Vat £60.00 inc Vat
The new Yealink T19PN is an entry-level IP phone that offers features and performance normally associated with much more advanced phones.
The T19PN has a 5-line graphical clear LCD display (132 x 64-pixel) which guarantees both a smoother user experience and easy access to much more visual information at a glance. It has dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). The SIP-T19P supports a single VoIP account, which can be automatically provisioned by ProVu.
- Single VoIP account
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- PoE support or Power via AC (optional PSU available separately)
- 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- 4 programmable soft keys
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- XML remote phonebook
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
- Wall mountable
- Lifetime Warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow