£108.99 exc Vat £130.79 inc Vat
The VTech VSP736A ErisTerminal™ SIP deskphone is VTech’s executive-level phone in the ErisTerminal™ range. Complete with an in-built DECT radio, the VSP735A can be paired up with both the VSP601A DECT handset and/or the VSP500A DECT headset, offering a flexible communications solution.
The VSP736A offers a variety of advanced features which include: support for up to 6 SIP accounts, 32 programmable feature keys (2 pages x 16), dual port Gigabit Ethernet, HD audio and PoE support. With an integrated micro SD card-slot, users are also able to record and review calls without the need for a service provider subscription.
- Support for up to 6 SIP accounts
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- PoE Support
- Micro SD card slot for local call recording
- Compatible with the VSP500A DECT headset and VSP601A DECT handset
- 206 x 128 pixel LCD backlit display
- 4 soft keys
- 18 dedicated feature keys
- 32 programmable feature keys (2 pages x 16)
- 4-way navigational pad
- Message waiting LED indicator
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- Call history up to 200 entries
- 3-way local conference
- 10 speed dial entries
- Certifield compatibility with Broadsoft Broadworks and Asterisk-based platforms
- 3 year standard warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow