£1,073.00 exc Vat £1,073.00 inc Vat
The SoundStation IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and board rooms.The SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
- Excludes Mics
- Polycom HD Voice for outstanding clarity
- Large, high-resolution LCD display for advanced applications
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- 20-foot microphone pickup, and even more with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity
- Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity
- Features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices
- Built-in 2.5mm applications port allows you to connect the conference phone to a mobile phone or to a computer for calls using PC-based soft phone clients
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.