£145.85 exc Vat £175.02 inc Vat
Joining the popular D7 series of IP phones, the Snom D735 is the world’s first sensor-supported IP telephone. Designed to constantly present the most important information to users, the built-in motion sensor detects close-by hand movements to automatically display the relevant key assignment information.
With a high resolution, 2.7″ colour display users are able to label the eight surrounding multicoloured feature keys to suit their individual preferences.
The Snom D735 also has an integrated gigabit switch with Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality as well as a USB port for easy connection of accessories such as headsets. In addition, the D735 also incorporates Snom’s renowned HD audio quality for exceptional call quality.
- 2.7″ high resolution colour graphical display
- Available in black or white
- 32 self-labelling function keys (8 physical)
- Sensor technology enables responsive UI
- 12 SIP accounts
- XML browser
- Local directories with 1000 entries
- Interoperable with all major IP PBX platforms
- DND mode (do not disturb)
- Multicast Paging
- 3-way conferencing
- 5-way navigation key
- 1 USB 2.0 host port
- Compatible with the Snom D7 expansion module
- Dual-angle footstand: 46° and 28°
- Wall mountable (wall mount available to purchase serarately)
- Headset support:
- Corded USB
- RJ9 corded Snom A100M/D Headset
- Support for wireless headsets via Electronic hook switch (EHS)
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow