£161.00 exc Vat £193.20 inc Vat
The D725 forms part of Snom’s new D7-series of IP phones. This handset supports up to 12 SIP accounts and has a built in two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch for high-speed connectivity. The D725 has 18 programmable keys with multi-colour LEDs for visual call indication providing users increased visibility and efficiency. The USB port opens the D725 up to a choice of functionality enhancing features including use of a USB corded or bluetooth headset, connection to the D7 expansion keypad or WiFi. Along with the rest of the Snom range the D725 has an intuitive, user-friendly menu as well as advanced remote management and provisioning capabilities.
- Four-line backlit B/W display
- 18 programmable function keys with built-in LEDs for visual call indication
- Two-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- 12 SIP accounts
- XML Minibrowser
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Wallmountable (Wallmount plate available separately)
- VPN support
- Compatible with the D7 expansion module
- Colour: Black
- Headset support:
- Corded USB
- RJ9 corded Snom A100M/D Headset
- Support for wireless headsets via Electronic hook switch (EHS)
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s305 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset