£115.00 exc Vat £138.00 inc Vat
The D715 forms part of Snom’s new D7-series of IP phones. This handset supports up to 4 SIP accounts and has a built in two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch for high-speed connectivity. The USB port opens the D715 up to a choice of functionality enhancing features including use of a USB corded headset, connection to the D7 expansion keypad or WiFi. The D715 IP phone features a four-line black and white graphical display, along with four context-sensitive keys and and five programmable keys with built-in LEDs for visual call indication. Along with the rest of the Snom range the D715 has an intuitive, user-friendly menu as well as advanced remote management and provisioning capabilities.
- Four-line backlit B/W display
- 5 programmable function keys with built-in LEDs for visual call indication
- Two-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- 4 SIP accounts
- XML Minibrowser
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Wallmountable (Wallmount plate available separately)
- VPN support
- Compatible with the D7 expansion module
- Available in black or white
- Headset support:
- Corded USB
- RJ9 corded Snom A100M/D Headset
- Support for wireless headsets via Electronic hook switch (EHS)
- 3 year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.