£231.76 exc Vat £278.11 inc Vat
Joining the D300 series, the Snom D385 marks the next generation of Snom VoIP desk phones. With a rich feature set, the Snom D385 features a large 4.3″ TFT-colour touch display which offers key information such as call lists, address books and functions.
All 12 physical BLF keys on the D385 feature multicoloured LEDs which can be assigned information over 4 pages increasing the total number of BLF keys to a total of 48, providing users with increased visibility and efficiency.
Thanks to Snom’s renowned HD audio quality, users of the D385 can also benefit from crystal-clear call quality along with integrated Gigabit Ethernet PoE functionality and USB connectivity for easy connection of additional accessories such as the Snom D3 expansion module and USB headsets.
- 4.3″ high resolution backlit colour touch display
- 12 SIP identities/accounts
- 48 (12 physical) configurable self-labelling LED function keys
- USB connectivity
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45) IEEE 802.3
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets – requires Snom EHS Advanced
- Built-in Bluetooth compatibility
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- USB headset ready
- Support for USB WiFi dongle
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- XML browser
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Handling of up to 12 simultaneous calls
- Headset support:
- Compatible with Snom A100M/D Headset
- Support for wireless EHS headsets via Snom EHS Advanced Adaptor
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Compatible with the Snom D3 expansion module
- Colour: Black
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset