£224.00 exc Vat £268.80 inc Vat
Snom’s next-generation handset, the D375 supports up to 12 SIP accounts and features a large 4.3 inch high-resolution backlit colour display. The D375 has 10 dedicated function keys with 12 multi-coloured LED function keys (BLF) for visual call indication, providing users with increased visibility and efficiency.
Featuring superior, crystal-clear call quality in both handset and hands-free use, the Snom D375 comes complete with 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports for high-speed connectivity and built-in Bluetooth compatibility. This handset is ideal for users looking for the next-generation VoIP business phone.
- 4.3″ high resolution backlit colour display
- 12 SIP identities/accounts
- 12 LED function keys
- 10 dedicated function keys
- USB connectivity
- 2 port Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45) IEEE 802.3
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets – requires Snom EHS Advanced
- Built-in Bluetooth compatibility
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- Optional simultaneous use of several audio devices
- Wall mountable
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- USB headset ready
- Support for USB WiFi dongle
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- XML browser
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Handling of up to 4 simultaneous calls
- Headset support:
- Compatible with Snom A100M/D Headset
- Support for wireless EHS headsets via Snom EHS Advanced Adaptor
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Compatible with the Snom expansion module
- Colour: Black
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s300 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow