£224.00 exc Vat £268.80 inc Vat
Snom’s next-generation handset, the D375 supports up to 12 SIP accounts and features a large 4.3 inch high-resolution backlit colour display. The D375 has 10 dedicated function keys with 12 multi-coloured LED function keys (BLF) for visual call indication, providing users with increased visibility and efficiency.
Featuring superior, crystal-clear call quality in both handset and hands-free use, the Snom D375 comes complete with 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports for high-speed connectivity and built-in Bluetooth compatibility. This handset is ideal for users looking for the next-generation VoIP business phone.
- 4.3″ high resolution backlit colour display
- 12 SIP identities/accounts
- 12 LED function keys
- 10 dedicated function keys
- USB connectivity
- 2 port Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45) IEEE 802.3
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets – requires Snom EHS Advanced
- Built-in Bluetooth compatibility
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- Optional simultaneous use of several audio devices
- Wall mountable
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- USB headset ready
- Support for USB WiFi dongle
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- XML browser
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Handling of up to 4 simultaneous calls
- Headset support:
- Compatible with Snom A100M/D Headset
- Support for wireless EHS headsets via Snom EHS Advanced Adaptor
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Compatible with the Snom expansion module
- Colour: Black
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and ManagementThe Cisco SPA 303 uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset