£176.00 exc Vat £211.20 inc Vat
Snom’s D345 desk phone supports up to 12 SIP accounts and features a backlit graphical 4 line display. The D345 has 12 self-labelling programmable function keys with multi-coloured LEDs for BLF, these are supported with a second screen which has four page views, for a total of up to 48 quick dials and/or functions. This phone has a local directory supporting up to 1000 entries. It also features a high speed USB port which enables connection of a variety of accessories such as the D3 expansion module or Wi-Fi dongles and a Gigabit Ethernet switch to ensure you get the most out of local connections.
Designed to last, the D345 features a dual IPv4 / IPv6 stack, which ensures that it is future proof even as networks evolve. With its flexible design, the D345 is suitable for use in a wide variety of environments, including offices, call centres and reception areas.
- 4 line backlit graphical display
- Two-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch (RJ45)
- PoE IEEE 802.3af, Class 1 support (PSU available separately)
- 12 SIP accounts
- 12 configurable function keys with LEDs (up to 4-page view for a total of 48 functions)
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Wall mountable
- VPN support
- USB 2.0 port
- Compatible with the D3 Expansion Module
- Headset support:
- Compatible with Snom A100M/D Headset
- Support for wireless EHS headsets via Snom EHS Advanced Adaptor
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Black-blue
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s300 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset