£110.00 exc Vat £132.00 inc Vat
Snom’s D315 desk phone supports up to 4 SIP accounts and features a backlit graphical 4 line display. The D315 has 5 programmable function keys with green LEDs and a local directory supporting up to 1000 entries. It also features a high speed USB port which enables connection of a variety of accessories such as the D3 expansion module or Wi-Fi dongles and a Gigabit Ethernet switch to ensure you get the most out of local connections.
Designed to last, the D315 features a dual IPv4 / IPv6 stack, which ensures that it is future proof even as networks evolve. With its flexible design, the D315 is suitable for use in a wide variety of environments, including offices, call centres and reception areas.
- Backlit graphical display, 4 lines
- Two-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch (RJ45)
- PoE IEEE 802.3af, Class 1 support (PSU available separately)
- 4 SIP accounts
- 5 configurable function keys with LEDs
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Wall mountable
- VPN support
- USB 2.0 port
- Compatible with the D3 Expansion Module
- Headset support:
- RJ9 corded Snom A100M/D Headset
- Support for wireless EHS headsets via Snom EHS Advanced Adaptor
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Black-blue
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and ManagementThe Cisco SPA 303 uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset