£110.00 exc Vat £132.00 inc Vat
Snom’s D315 desk phone supports up to 4 SIP accounts and features a backlit graphical 4 line display. The D315 has 5 programmable function keys with green LEDs and a local directory supporting up to 1000 entries. It also features a high speed USB port which enables connection of a variety of accessories such as the D3 expansion module or Wi-Fi dongles and a Gigabit Ethernet switch to ensure you get the most out of local connections.
Designed to last, the D315 features a dual IPv4 / IPv6 stack, which ensures that it is future proof even as networks evolve. With its flexible design, the D315 is suitable for use in a wide variety of environments, including offices, call centres and reception areas.
- Backlit graphical display, 4 lines
- Two-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch (RJ45)
- PoE IEEE 802.3af, Class 1 support (PSU available separately)
- 4 SIP accounts
- 5 configurable function keys with LEDs
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Wall mountable
- VPN support
- USB 2.0 port
- Compatible with the D3 Expansion Module
- Headset support:
- RJ9 corded Snom A100M/D Headset
- Support for wireless EHS headsets via Snom EHS Advanced Adaptor
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Black-blue
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and ManagementThe Cisco SPA 303 uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset