£95.00 exc Vat £114.00 inc Vat
Snom’s D305 desk phone supports up to 4 SIP accounts and features a high resolution backlit 4 line graphical display. The D305 has 5 configurable function keys with LEDs and a local directory supporting up to 1000 entries.
Designed to deliver the functionality that is required by today’s business users, the Snom D305 offers a professional desk phone with excellent audio quality.
- Backlit graphical display, 4 lines
- Two-port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Switch (RJ45)
- PoE IEEE 802.3af, Class 1 support (PSU available separately)
- 4 SIP accounts
- 5 configurable function keys with LEDs
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Wall mountable
- Headset support:
- RJ9 corded Snom A100M/D Headset
- Support for wireless EHS headsets via Snom EHS Advanced Adaptor
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Black-blue
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow