£64.15 exc Vat £76.98 inc Vat
The Snom D120 provides a simple but effective entry-level VoIP solution. Designed for large installations in areas such as hospitality or healthcare, it offers users an easy-to-use, reliable device with exceptional audio quality.
Featuring a low price point, the D120 is hearing aid compatible (HAC) and has a backlit graphical display.
- 132 x 64 pixel backlit graphical display
- 4 context-sensitive keys & 5 function keys
- 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Switch (RJ45)
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- 360 degree call/message indicator
- Single position footstand 35°
- Intuitive user-friendly menu
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 3-way conference on the phone
- Local directory with 250 entries
- Wall mountable
- Colour: Black
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow