£64.15 exc Vat £64.15 inc Vat
The Snom D120 provides a simple but effective entry-level VoIP solution. Designed for large installations in areas such as hospitality or healthcare, it offers users an easy-to-use, reliable device with exceptional audio quality.
Featuring a low price point, the D120 is hearing aid compatible (HAC) and has a backlit graphical display.
- 132 x 64 pixel backlit graphical display
- 4 context-sensitive keys & 5 function keys
- 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Switch (RJ45)
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- 360 degree call/message indicator
- Single position footstand 35°
- Intuitive user-friendly menu
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 3-way conference on the phone
- Local directory with 250 entries
- Wall mountable
- Colour: Black
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.