£87.48 exc Vat £104.98 inc Vat
The Sangoma s400 is designed to work with FreePBX, this fully featured phone has 3 SIP accounts, dual 10/100 Ethernet Ports, HD Voice and built in VPN capability. The s400 makes up part of Sangoma’s range of VoIP phone and has a generously 2.7 inch graphical display. There are 6 customisable keys each with on screen labels, up to 5 pages can be viewed for access to a total of 25 personalised functions or quick dial buttons.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UC
When you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma’s VoIP phones.
Users can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow
- 2.7″ 192 x 64-pixel graphical display with backlight
- 3 SIP accounts
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- PoE support (or Power supply available separately)
- Zero touch provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UC systems
- HD voice
- Open VPN
- Headset compatible:
- EHS support for wireless headsets via EHS30 Headset Adaptor
- RJ9 connection
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 6 line keys can be programmed up to 25 various features (5-page view)
- 5 features keys: menu, voice mail, headset, speaker, mute
- Wall mountable
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCSangoma IP phones can be quickly and easily set-up to work out-of-the-box when used with FreePBX and PBXact UC systems. The redirection server automatically points the phones to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration, enabling you to easily control the phones settings through Sangoma's Endpoint Manager software, which is automatically enabled when using any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s300 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset