£69.50 exc Vat £83.40 inc Vat
The Sangoma s300 is designed to work with FreePBX, this fully featured phone has 2 SIP accounts, dual Ethernet Ports, HD Voice and built in VPN capability. The s300 makes up part of Sangoma’s range of VoIP phone and comes at a competitive entry-level price point.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UC
When you connect your Sangoma s300 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma’s VoIP phones.
- 132 x 48 pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- 2 SIP accounts
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- PoE support (or Power supply available separately)
- Zero touch provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UC systems
- HD voice
- Open VPN
- Headset compatible:
- RJ9 connection
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 2 line keys with LED
- 6 features keys: headset, speaker, hold, mute, transfer, conference
- Wall mountable
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow