£281.00 exc Vat £337.20 inc Vat
The VVX 500 and 501 are powerful business media phones which deliver HD voice. This cost effective solution is ideal for busy managers and knowledge workers who need a powerful, yet intuitive expandable office phone that helps them stay connected. The VVX 500 has a large high resolution colour, touch screen display which is easy to navigate and use.
The VVX 500 and 501 improve the users personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even if their PC is switched off.
- 16 SIP accounts
- Touch screen 3.5″ TFT LCD colour display (320 x 240) resolution. 4:3 aspect ratio
- Screen saver and digital picture frame mode
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- Dual USB ports for media and storage
- Two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch – 10/100/1000Base-TX across LAN and PC ports
- PoE (Optional power via 48v PSU available separately)
- Supports the VVX Expansion Module and VVX Colour Expansion Module (up to 120 additional keys)
- Headset compatible –
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- EHS capability
- USB headset support
- Compatible with the VVX add-on camera
- Skype for Business edition models available
- Redirection services available from ProVu
- One year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s305 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset