£192.00 exc Vat £230.40 inc Vat
The VVX 400 is a mid-range business media phone delivering high quality voice. This cost effective solution is ideal for front line staff handling a moderate volume of calls. The VVX 400 has a generously sized colour display with an intuitive user interface which makes usability and navigation simple.
The VVX 400 improves the users personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even if their PC is switched off.
- 12 SIP accounts
- Backlit 3.5″ colour LCD (320 x 240) resolution
- Two-port Ethernet switch
- 10/100Base-TX across LAN and PC ports on VVX 400 and VVX 401
- 1000Base-TX (Gigabit) available on VVX 410 and VVX 411
- PoE (Optional power via 48v PSU available separately)
- 12 memory keys with BLF
- Supports the VVX Expansion Module and VVX Colour Expansion Module (up to 120 additional keys)
- Headset compatible –
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- EHS capability
- 1 X USB port (Only on the VVX 401 and VVX 411 models)
- Skype for Business edition models available
- Redirection services available from ProVu
- One year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow