£104.00 exc Vat £124.80 inc Vat
The VVX 201 is a simple, yet reliable entry-level IP phone with excellent sound quality and a wide range of business telephony features. This two line SIP phone has two 10/100 Ethernet ports and is ideal for use in small-to-medium sized organisations. The Polycom VVX 201 is a stylish, cost effective telephony solution and is ideal for retail environments, call centres and shared/common-areas.
- 132 x 64 pixel graphical LCD
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets
- Voicemail support
- Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Unparalleled voice clarity
- Dedicated RJ9 headset port
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Up to 2 SIP account registrations
- Provisioning and redirection services available from ProVu
- One year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow