£104.00 exc Vat £124.80 inc Vat
The VVX 201 is a simple, yet reliable entry-level IP phone with excellent sound quality and a wide range of business telephony features. This two line SIP phone has two 10/100 Ethernet ports and is ideal for use in small-to-medium sized organisations. The Polycom VVX 201 is a stylish, cost effective telephony solution and is ideal for retail environments, call centres and shared/common-areas.
- 132 x 64 pixel graphical LCD
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets
- Voicemail support
- Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Unparalleled voice clarity
- Dedicated RJ9 headset port
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Up to 2 SIP account registrations
- Provisioning and redirection services available from ProVu
- One year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset