£81.00 exc Vat £97.20 inc Vat
The VVX 101 is a simple yet reliable entry-level IP phone with excellent sound quality. This one line SIP phone has a single 10/100 Ethernet port and is ideal for use in a home office or shared/common areas, such as lobbies, hallways and break rooms. The Polycom VVX 101 phone is a stylish, cost effective telephony solution for anywhere needing simple, reliable connectivity.
- 132 x 64 pixel graphical LCD
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets
- Voicemail support
- Single 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Unparalleled voice clarity
- Dedicated RJ9 headset port
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Provisioning and redirection services available from ProVu
- One year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and ManagementThe Cisco SPA 303 uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset