£81.00 exc Vat £97.20 inc Vat
The VVX 101 is a simple yet reliable entry-level IP phone with excellent sound quality. This one line SIP phone has a single 10/100 Ethernet port and is ideal for use in a home office or shared/common areas, such as lobbies, hallways and break rooms. The Polycom VVX 101 phone is a stylish, cost effective telephony solution for anywhere needing simple, reliable connectivity.
- 132 x 64 pixel graphical LCD
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets
- Voicemail support
- Single 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Unparalleled voice clarity
- Dedicated RJ9 headset port
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Provisioning and redirection services available from ProVu
- One year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCSangoma IP phones can be quickly and easily set-up to work out-of-the-box when used with FreePBX and PBXact UC systems. The redirection server automatically points the phones to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration, enabling you to easily control the phones settings through Sangoma's Endpoint Manager software, which is automatically enabled when using any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset