£286.00 exc Vat £286.00 inc Vat
The Panasonic HDV430 IP Video Phone marks the high end addition to the HDV range. With a built-in video camera, offering multiway video communication through a 4.3″ colour touchscreen and remote visual monitoring when linked to an IP camera, the HDV430 offers a world-leading flexible communications solution, suitable for both office and home environments.
This executive class phone is available in black and white to suit your working environment and personal preference. The HDV430 allows for up to 16 SIP accounts, 24 function keys and features built-in Bluetooth. In addition to this, up to 5 KX-HDV20 expansion modules can be connected, enabling up to 224 different functions.
Using ProVu’s Provisioning service, this phone can be pre-configured with account specific details and your preferred choice of settings prior to despatch. With next day delivery direct to your customer, ProVu’s Provisioning tool offers you a fast, hassle free solution to your deployment of Customer Premise Equipment; saving you time and money.
- 4.3 inch colour TFT with touch screen display
- 16 SIP accounts
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 24 programmable memory keys on LCD display
- Supports up to 5 KX-HDV20 expansion modules
- Full duplex speaker with HD SONIC sound
- Support for UC features including BroadSoft UC-ONE/uaCSTA
- Supports wired headset through RJ9 jack
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Supports EHS
- Supports PoE (IEEE 802.3af) or can be power via PSU (KX-A422UK) available to order separately
- 2 stand positions
- Internal phonebook with memory for up to 2500 numbers
- Wall mountable
- Available in black and white
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s305 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and ManagementThe Cisco SPA 303 uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s300 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset