£115.00 exc Vat £138.00 inc Vat
The Panasonic KX-HDV230 HD IP desk phone is the mid range model within Panasonic’s HDV series. This phone is designed to bring you exceptional versatility and usability at an economical price.
This business class phone is available in black and white to suit your working environment and personal preference. The HDV230 allows for 6 SIP accounts and comes with 12 programmable memory keys (two page view for a total of 24 functions) these keys are paired with a large LCD display for clear labelling of the functions. In addition to this, up to 5 KX-HDV20 expansion modules KX-HDV20 can be connected allowing up to 224 different functions.
Using ProVu’s Provisioning service, this phone can be pre configured with account details and your preferred choice of settings prior to despatch. With next day delivery direct to your customer, ProVu’s Provisioning tool offers you a fast, hassle free solution, to your deployment of Customer Premise Equipment; saving you time and money.
- 2.3″ (132×64 pixel) LCD display
- 6 SIP accounts
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 24 programmable memory keys with self labelling display and BLF
- Supports up to 5 KX-HDV20 expansion modules
- HD sound with wideband audio
- Full-Duplex speaker phone
- Support for UC features including BroadSoft UC-ONE/uaCSTA
- Supports wired headset through RJ9 jack
- Supports EHS
- Supports PoE (IEEE 802.3af) or can be power via PSU (KX-A422UK) available to order separately
- 2 stand positions
- Wall mountable
- Available in black and white
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s305 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow