£49.00 exc Vat £58.80 inc Vat
The Panasonic KX-HDV130 HD IP desk phone is the entry level model within Panasonic’s HDV series. This phone is designed to suit business buyers who demand a budget-friendly desk phone that provides a reliable and flexible performance their businesses requires.
This standard office phone is available in black and white to suit your working environment and personal preference. The HDV130 allows for 2 SIP accounts and comes with 8 dedicated function keys.
Using ProVu’s Provisioning service, this phone can be pre configured with account details and your preferred choice of settings prior to despatch. With next day delivery direct to your customer, ProVu’s Provisioning tool offers you a fast, hassle free solution, to your deployment of Customer Premise Equipment; saving you time and money.
- 2.3″ (132×64 pixel) LCD display
- 2 SIP accounts
- 2 x 10/100 Ethernet ports
- HD sound with wideband audio
- Full-Duplex speaker phone
- Support for UC features including BroadSoft UC-ONE/uaCSTA
- 8 dedicated feature keys
- HAC Hearing aid compatible handset
- Supports wired headset through RJ9 jack
- Supports PoE (IEEE 802.3af) or can be power via PSU (KX-A423E) available to order separately
- 2 stand positions
- Wall mountable (requires additional wall mount bracket)
- Available in black and white
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s300 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow