£268.00 exc Vat £321.60 inc Vat
The Grandstream GXV3370 is an Android based IP video phone offering its users full access to many Android applications in the Google Play StoreTM, including popular productivity enhancing and business applications. This powerful phone has a large 7 inch touch screen display, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and an advanced megapixel camera for HD video calling.
The GXV3370 runs on Android 7.0 with flexible SDK support for custom apps. The GXV3370 is fully interoperable with nearly all major SIP platforms on the market and is also ideal for use with our range of IP video door phones as it can display the video image from the intercom and let you control the door lock by a press of a button. The GXV3370 has been interop tested with the 2N range of IP intercoms.
- 7″ (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD
- 16 SIP accounts
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet port
- Built-in tiltable mega-pixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- HD wideband audio
- Opus codec support
- H.264 BP/MP/HP, video resolution up to 720p
- Runs the AndroidTM Operating System 7.0 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- PoE 802.3af Class 3, PoE+ 802.3at, Class 4 (USB enabled only when power supply or PoE+ is used)
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Headset support: USB, RJ9, Bluetooth, EHS support for Plantronics CS500 series
- SD, Mini-HDMI
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology
- Wall mountable
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s300 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and ManagementThe Cisco SPA 303 uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset