£268.00 exc Vat £321.60 inc Vat
The Grandstream GXV3370 is an Android based IP video phone offering its users full access to many Android applications in the Google Play StoreTM, including popular productivity enhancing and business applications. This powerful phone has a large 7 inch touch screen display, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and an advanced megapixel camera for HD video calling.
The GXV3370 runs on Android 7.0 with flexible SDK support for custom apps. The GXV3370 is fully interoperable with nearly all major SIP platforms on the market and is also ideal for use with our range of IP video door phones as it can display the video image from the intercom and let you control the door lock by a press of a button. The GXV3370 has been interop tested with the 2N range of IP intercoms.
- 7″ (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD
- 16 SIP accounts
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet port
- Built-in tiltable mega-pixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- HD wideband audio
- Opus codec support
- H.264 BP/MP/HP, video resolution up to 720p
- Runs the AndroidTM Operating System 7.0 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- PoE 802.3af Class 3, PoE+ 802.3at, Class 4 (USB enabled only when power supply or PoE+ is used)
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Headset support: USB, RJ9, Bluetooth, EHS support for Plantronics CS500 series
- SD, Mini-HDMI
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology
- Wall mountable
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCSangoma IP phones can be quickly and easily set-up to work out-of-the-box when used with FreePBX and PBXact UC systems. The redirection server automatically points the phones to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration, enabling you to easily control the phones settings through Sangoma's Endpoint Manager software, which is automatically enabled when using any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset