£89.95 exc Vat £107.94 inc Vat
The Maxwell Basic is equipped with a four-line, black and white display and navigation keys to easily guide the user through the phone’s settings. The Maxwell Basic has ten pre-defined function keys offering users quick access to commonly used features, allowing for quick call handling. Despite being the entry-level model within Gigaset’s Maxwell series this phone offers users the benefit of Gigabit pass-through as standard.
The Maxwell Basic stand offers a choice of three different angled positions. The phone is also able to be wall mounted, making it an ideal choice for multiple different locations and business scenarios.
- Monographic 128 x 48 pixels illuminated display
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) with 2-port switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af, Class 2 support (PSU available separately)
- 4 SIP accounts
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Local directory with 100 entries
- Wall mountable (Wall mount bracket available separately)
- Three-position foot stand
- Headset support:
- RJ9 corded headset
- Colour: Black
- 2 year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.