£99.00 exc Vat £118.80 inc Vat
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the Cisco SPA 504G offers enough features to be used by executives, office workers and as an entry level unit.
Great business features including: speakerphone, redial, call transfer, conferencing, paging, intercom, volume control, message-waiting and voicemail indicator lights, mute key, headset use, and call history directories.
The 504G integrates easily with the Cisco Smart Business Communications System, and your Cisco network can automatically recognise the Cisco SPA504G when it is plugged into your network, eliminating the cost and complexity of adding or moving phones.
Reasonably priced full featured phone for the mid Cisco small business user.
- 4 Line IP Phone
- 4 SIP accounts
- Pixel-based display: 128×64 backlit monochrome LCD graphical display
- Power over Ethernet
- Dual switched Ethernet ports
- 128 x 64 monochrome LCD graphical display with backlight
- Connection for two SPA500S or SPA500DS Extension Keypads
- Standard 12-button dialling pad
- Caller ID, Call Waiting, Transfer, Call Forward, 3 way Conferencing
- Supports LDAP Address Book
- Supports SIP
- Supports G.711, G.720ab and G.726 Audio Codecs
- Suitable for use with the Plantronics M175C corded headset
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCSangoma IP phones can be quickly and easily set-up to work out-of-the-box when used with FreePBX and PBXact UC systems. The redirection server automatically points the phones to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration, enabling you to easily control the phones settings through Sangoma's Endpoint Manager software, which is automatically enabled when using any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset