£85.00 exc Vat £102.00 inc Vat
The Cisco SPA502G is a single line phone with dual Ethernet ports and the first in the 5 series to feature a back-lit monochrome LCD display.
While similar in looks, provisioning and firmware to the Linksys SPA-9XX range, this phone also supports all the most commonly used features such as:
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset
- 1 Line IP Phone
- Power over Ethernet
- Dual switched Ethernet ports
- 128 x 64 monochrome LCD graphical display with backlight
- Connection for two SPA500S or SPA500DS Extension Keypads
- Standard 12-button dialing pad
- Caller ID, Call Waiting, Transfer, Call Forward, 3 way Conferencing
- Supports LDAP Address Book
- Supports SIP
- Supports G.711, G.720ab and G.726 Audio Codecs
- Play back and view personal MP3 files and photos through on-phone application
- Suitable for use with the Plantronics M175C corded headset
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow