£275.00 exc Vat £330.00 inc Vat
The Cisco 8861 IP Phone forms part of the 8800 Series. It features a large 5″ high resolution colour display for increased productivity as well as wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications. This IP phone supports many advanced features including an in-built Gigabit Ethernet switch, bluetooth capabilities, 2 USB ports and a Wi-Fi (802.11n) client.
The Cisco 8861 supports five programmable line keys which you can configure to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial / BLF. This phone is compatible with up to 3 8800 Key Expansion Modules for even more programmable function keys.
- 5″ high resolution colour display (800×480 pixel)
- 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af/at Class 4 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 5 SIP accounts (5 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speaker phone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- 2 x USB ports
- Compatible with up to 3 x Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Modules
- Wireless Client Mode 802.11n
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- 3.5mm port
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.