£235.00 exc Vat £282.00 inc Vat
The Cisco 8851 IP Phone forms part of the 8800 Series. It features a large 5″ high resolution, colour display for increased productivity as well as wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications. This IP phone supports many advanced features including an in-built Gigabit Ethernet switch, bluetooth capabilities and a USB port.
The Cisco 8851 supports five programmable line keys which you can configure to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial / BLF. This phone is compatible with up to 2 8800 Key Expansion Modules for even more programmable function keys.
- 5″ high resolution colour display (800×480 pixel)
- 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af/at Class 3 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 5 SIP accounts (5 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speaker phone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- 1 x USB ports
- Compatible with up to 2 x Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Modules
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s300 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCSangoma IP phones can be quickly and easily set-up to work out-of-the-box when used with FreePBX and PBXact UC systems. The redirection server automatically points the phones to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration, enabling you to easily control the phones settings through Sangoma's Endpoint Manager software, which is automatically enabled when using any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset