£190.00 exc Vat £228.00 inc Vat
The Cisco 8841 IP Phone forms part of the 8800 Series. It features a large 5″ high resolution, colour display for increased productivity as well as wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications. This IP phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch and has PoE capabilities.
The Cisco 8841 supports five programmable line keys, which you can configure to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial / BLF.
- 5″ high resolution colour display (800×480 pixel)
- 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af/at Class 2 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 5 SIP accounts (5 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speaker phone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.