£152.00 exc Vat £182.40 inc Vat
The Cisco 7841 IP Phone forms part of the 7800 Series. This model supports four SIP accounts and delivers advanced IP Telephony features as well as crystal clear wideband audio. The Cisco 7841 has a generously sized 3.5″ greyscale backlit display, dual port Gigabit Ethernet and supports PoE, an optional power supply is available for non-PoE deployments.
The Cisco 7841 IP phone allows for use of a wired or wireless RJ9 headset, for EHS support you will require an EHS adaptor.
- 3.5″ backlit greyscale display (396×162 pixel)
- 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 1 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 4 SIP accounts (4 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Two-position foot stand
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset