£75.00 exc Vat £90.00 inc Vat
The Cisco 7811 IP Phone is the entry level model in the 7800 Multiplatform Phone Series. This model supports one SIP account and delivers advanced IP Telephony features. The Cisco 7811 has a generously sized greyscale display and supports PoE, an optional power supply is available for non-PoE deployments.
With the option to be wall mounted, the Cisco 7811 is ideal for use as a basic door entry phone.
- 3.28″ greyscale display (384×106 pixel)
- 2x 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 1 compliant (PSU available separately)
- 1 SIP account
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.