£100.00 exc Vat £120.00 inc Vat
The Cisco 6851 offers a budget-friendly, easy to use IP desk phone with multiplatform support for third-party hosted deployments. Featuring an attractive ergonomic design and Gigabit Ethernet connection as standard, the 6851 offers a reliable, secure device with a range of features including programmable line keys, tri-colour LEDs for waiting/incoming call indication and a 3.5″ greyscale display with white backlighting for easy reading.
Offering a more advanced device in the 6800 range, the 6851 also supports the use of EHS adaptors for a wider variety of compatible headsets and connection via PoE.
- 3.5″ white backlit greyscale display (396×162 pixel)
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- PoE Support
- 4 SIP accounts
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Supported platforms include: Asterisk, Broadsoft, Centile and Metaswitch
- Four programmable line/feature keys
- Four programmable soft keys
- Message waiting/incoming call indicator LED on handset
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s300 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact UC system for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Zero Touch Provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UCWhen you connect your Sangoma s400 phone, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the FreePBX and PBXact UC systems for configuration. Phone settings can be easily controlled using Sangoma EndPoint manager software, which is automatically enabled when using with any of Sangoma's VoIP phones.
Phone AppsUsers can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset