£80.00 exc Vat £96.00 inc Vat
The Cisco 6841 offers a budget-friendly, easy to use IP desk phone with multiplatform support for third-party hosted deployments. Featuring an attractive ergonomic design and Gigabit Ethernet connection as standard, the 6841 offers a reliable, secure device with a range of features including programmable line keys, tri-colour LEDs for waiting/incoming call indication and a 3.5″ greyscale display with white backlighting for easy reading.
- 3.5″ white backlit greyscale display (396×162 pixel)
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- RJ9 port
- 4 SIP accounts
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Supported platforms include: Asterisk, Broadsoft, Centile and Metaswitch
- Four programmable line/feature keys
- Four programmable soft keys
- Message waiting/incoming call indicator LED on handset
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.