£68.25 exc Vat £81.90 inc Vat
The Cisco 6821 marks the entry-level device in the 6800 series. Combining an attractive, ergonomic design with ‘always-on’ reliability and secure encrypted communications, the 6821 is an easy to use desk phone with multiplatform support for third-party hosted deployments. Featuring 2 programmable line/feature keys and a 2.5″ (240 x 120 pixel) greyscale display with white backlighting for easy reading, the 6821 offers a budget friendly device ideal for users who require a reliable entry-level device.
- 2.5″ white backlit greyscale display (240 x 120 pixel)
- Backlit line buttons and a message waiting indicator
- 2 SIP accounts
- RJ9 headset port
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Supported platforms include: Asterisk, Broadsoft and Metaswitch
- Two programmable line/feature keys
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
WESTLAKE COMMUNICATIONS, D10 & D11 SEEDBED CENTRE,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.