Gigaset N510 IP PRO - VoIP DECT Solution - Connect 6 DECT Handsets and register 6 SIP Accounts Ref: Gigaset N510 IP PRO
OUT OF STOCK
Price: £65.00 (£78.00 Including VAT at 20%)
The Gigaset N510 IP PRO is the DECT IP base station for small to medium businesses that supports all available Gigaset DECT handsets.
Users benefit from flexible communication with exceptional sound quality. Professional features such as corporate directory access, online directories and email notification add efficiency to the workday. Wireless connectivity enables freedom of movement and multi-tasking convenience. The Gigaset N510 IP PRO is compatible with over 230 VoIP providers and all common PBX systems.
When used with the Gigaset T300 PRO and T500 PRO PBX systems, the Gigaset N510 IP PRO has zero-touch installation to ensure quick and easy installation.
GIGASET N510 IP PRO FEATURES
- Up to 4 external calls in parallel
- Up to 6 handsets
- Up to 6 VoIP accounts
- Compatible with wide range of Gigaset DECT phone handsets
- Exceptional HD sound with HDSP
- Local network directory and public online directories
- Email notification and reader
- Future-proof software
- Professional zero-touch auto-provisioning setup
- Desktop or wall mountable
- Energy-saving ECO features
- Integrated power over Ethernet
Interference-free DECT technology provides benefits in terms of range, standby time and speech quality.
SIP cordless phone technology.
Proven and optimized SIP technology guarantees high compatibility (230+ providers worldwide).
With access to a local network directory and public online directories, managing contacts is easy. Users can view online information and receive text messages instantly via the email reader.
Ease of use.
The user interface featured in the new generation of Gigaset handsets is consumer-friendly and visually attractive, making communication as easy as possible.
With the wide selection of compatible Gigaset handsets, every user will find a handset to satisfy his or her needs. Compatibility with a broad range of IP providers and PBX systems enables flexible combinations.
Growing with your needs.
The N510 IP PRO is expandable by up to 6 handsets. It can also be combined with up to 3 additional base stations for an increased talking range.
Professional HD sound.
Exceptional HDSP sound adds business efficiency. Superb and clear wideband audio technology makes calls sound like face-to-face meetings.
Cutting-edge Gigaset handsets.
Users can select from a broad range of compatible Gigaset handsets according to their business requirements. Gigaset handsets are convenient, uncomplicated and reliable. Cutting-edge technology, brilliant
sound and innovative features make them a pleasure to operate, and thorough tests have proven their endurance. Designed in contemporary, elegant style, they perfectly suit business environments. ECO DECT
reduces power consumption and DECT transmission, allowing businesses to maintain a commitment to the environment.
Gigaset N510 IP PRO Technical Data
Phonebook and dialling
- External network directories via XML interface or LDAP 6
- Reverse search and online auto look-up
- vCard entries2: first and last name, company, job title, 8 phone numbers, photo, email, website, address, birthday, note, time zone
- Caller ID for incoming and outgoing calls
- Missed and redialled call lists
- Search function
- Automatic prefix dialling or provider selection
- Online auto-lookup
- List of calls missed, received, dialled
- Call waiting, forward and transfer
- Call hold and retrieve
- Music on hold
- Anonymous call blocking
- DTMF (SIP Info / RFC 2833)
Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Via standard SIP procedure as in the Gigaset T500 PRO and T300 PRO
- BroadSoft: click to dial, click to answer
- Multinational call progress tones
- SIP MWI signalling
- Access key
Classic PBX features
- Network AM
- Conference calls
- Call transfer: attended, early attended
- Call hold
- Call reject
- Call resume
- Call back
- Call waiting
- Call forwarding: CFU, CFNR, CFB
- No MWI if call is completed elsewhere
- Call log
- Zero-touch auto-provisioning
- Desktop or wall mountable
- Indoor use (IP20)
- Status LED and paging key
- Ethernet RJ45 10/100 Mbps
- Integrated power over Ethernet (PoE Class 1 < 4W)
- Power-saving 230 V switch-mode power supply
- Colour: polar white SF9063
- Dimensions: 132 mm (H) x 105mm (L) x 46mm (D)
- Weight: 120g
- Two-year warranty
- IP Centrex
- Up to 60% less energy consumption with energysaving power supply
- ECO Mode for 80% reduction of transmitting power
- ECO Mode Plus for 100% reduction of transmitting power of base station and all registered handsets
- Variable transmitting power reduction according to distance between handset and base station
- Email notification and reader (POP3, POP3S) 2
- Up to 6 accounts (1 per user) 6
- Up to 560 characters
- Info Center with online content: weather, news and more
- Roaming within a range of up to 4 base stations 5 (no handover)
- Increase range with up to 6 Gigaset repeaters
Provisioning and administration
- Easy setup via web server or handset
- Configuration wizard
- Administrator-friendly configuration via config file
- Retrieval of provisioning URL via SIP Multicast
- Plug & Play auto-provisioning for operator / customer
- Firmware upgrade / downgrade
- Frequency: 1.88 to 1.90 GHz (EMEA), DECT shifted
- DECT EN 300 175-x
- DECT radio coverage up to 50 m indoors and 300 m outdoors
- DECT latest security standard
- TR-069 (prepared)
- SIP (RFC3261, RFC2396, RFC2976)
- HTTP / digest authentication (RFC2617)
- Locating SIP server (RFC 3263)
- Call transfer (RFC3515, RFC3891, RFC3892)
- MWI (RFC3265, RFC3842)
- SDP (RFC4566, RFC3264,RFC3555)
- RTP (RFC3550, RFC3551, RFC3555, RFC2833)
- XML-based Gigaset online directory protocol, HTTP, SNTP, STUN, POP3, DHCP (Option 60, 114, 120), DNS, TCP, UDP, IPv4, QoS, VLAN
- Codecs G.711, G.722, G.726, G.729ab